Search This Blog

Saturday, January 7, 2012

8 Foreign Stock Picks For 2012

This is the accompaniment to my previous article, here. As I said in that article, I expect the bipolar behavior of the market to continue into 2012, or at least the first half of it. Volatility from sovereign credit problems and macroeconomic headlines remains a major concern. But ignoring the daily gyrations and focusing on the longer term and staying well diversified are the proper actions by investors.
The greatest potential for gains often come from beaten down and underperforming sectors. In these ADR picks I have combined stocks from sectors with low correlations to balance out the overall beta. However, I was also mindful of the goal of market-beating returns. Moreover, I consider all of these stocks great holdings for the long term as well..... read more.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment